On October 9 -11, 2015 Radiy carried out Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) of Switchgear and Controlgear Assemblies for the second and the third Safety Systems of Unit 2, South-Ukraine NPP, Ukraine.
The FAT Committee concluded that Radiy’s Switchgear and Controlgear Assemblies are in full compliance with technical and regulatory requirements. The equipment will be supplied and installed as per the terms and conditions of the contract.
South-Ukraine NPP is the leading power enterprise of Ukraine that actively uses Radiy equipment for enhancement of NPP safety, operation life extention and optimization of plant performance.
The new generation of electro-technical equipment at Unit 2, South-Ukraine NPP allows for:
- reception, distribution and conversion of alternating and direct currents;
- execution of relay protection and automation functions;
- control automation of technical equipment for production, transmission and use of electrical energy.
The main competitive advantages of Switchgear and Controlgear equipment are:
- diagnostic control of hardware and monitoring of power distribution devices (assembly) critical parameters;
- placement of eight removable control units in the universal fields that provide quick reconfiguration of Switchgear and Controlgear assembly and its high maintainability;
- the use of technical solutions and components which have successfully passed testing at NPPs.