The Design Department of Manufacturing Support is responsible for engineering processes performed in conformance with the requirements of design documentation, technical specifications, and regulations currently in force in Ukraine.
The Design Department of Manufacturing Support develops a set of the technological documents and processes according to the design documentation. Technological processes are developed for executing the operations related to manufacturing of billets, components and assembly units and connected with them assembling, metal plating, polymeric coating, mounting, handling, rinsing, marking, testing, packing and control operations.
All manufacturing support activities are performed in accordance with Company Standards, Guides and Working Instructions/Procedures implemented in RPC Radiy QMS.
- Metal working shop equipped with robotized sheet shearing machines, sheet bending presses), turret punch presses, table spot welding machines and automated welding machines for assembling of cabinet components and the complete cabinets;
- FIPFG/FIPG line for polyurethane foam or silicone sealing contours gasket on the doors and different panels of the chassis/racks/cabinets, equipped with CNC mixing and dispensing machine;
- galvanic coating lines;
- polymeric powder and seal coating lines;
- automated line for PCB surface mounting (including soldering) equipped with the automatic solder pastes screen printer, inspection conveyor, automatic Surface-Mount Device (SMD) pick & place machine, inspection conveyor, automatic convection soldering system and automated X-ray tomography system for the soldering quality control;
- workplaces lines for manual heavy components and connectors surface mounting on the PCBs with quality inspection workplaces; • special lines for PCB washing and protective coating (including protection against tropical conditions) using a special Modified Silicone Conformal Coating (Electrolube DCA SSC 3 type);
- fiber-optical patch cables manufacturing line equipped with the video fiber microscope, polishing machine, fiber optic curing oven and universal optical fiber test platform/reflectometer;
- areas and workplaces for adjustment of the electronic and electric assemblies and systems equipped within the special measurement, monitoring and simulation equipment;
- areas and workplaces for reworking, repair and/or recovery of failed (corrupted) PCB, units, modules, assemblies and parts of I&C systems equipment, equipped within the special disassembling, demounting, coating, soldering, measurement, monitoring and simulation equipment; areas and workplaces for quality inspection/control of soldered PCBs, electronic and electric assemblies and systems equipped within the special measurement, monitoring and simulation equipment.
Manufacturing facilities are kept up-to-date, and periodic modernization of equipment is performed on a regular basis.
Highly-trained professional personnel (including operators of robotized and automatic equipment and professional workers of the special manufacturing processes) work in all RPC Radiy manufacturing shops/lines and have corresponding level of its professional education and skills.
All manufacturing and quality inspection/control capabilities are working in accordance with Company Standards, Guides and Working Instructions/Procedures which are based on and comply with the ISO, IEC, IPC, Interstates Council for Standardization, Metrology and Certification of the CIS countries (GOST), Ukraine National Standardization Body (DSTU) standards and recommendations, and are implemented in RPC Radiy QMS.