As a rule, installation activities are performed by the supplier or its contractor. To make the installation process more effective and to ensure quality, RPC Radiy supervises the I&C system installation process, as stipulated in the contract.
Site acceptation testing (SAT) is carried out after supplying and installing the system. The scope of FAT and SAT is agreed on with the Customer.
As part of the Company best practices, RPC Radiy works actively with local subcontractors in the installation, erection and commissioning stages.
During the project implementation phase, RPC Radiy provides training for Customer’s personnel, including operational and maintenance personnel and is ready, if required, to establish a training center in Customer’s location to provide the required training to personnel.
The implementation of RPC Radiy principal approaches to installation, erection and commissioning provides the advantages for the Customers in terms of installation time and cost.
- Qualified and experienced personnel for all key activities;
- Reduction of installation and commissioning time and resources due to reduced quantity of equipment and its assembling;
- Single point of interface with the Customer (NPP or utility);
- Pre-project assessment of subcontractor’s abilities;
- All activities are performed using check-lists that assure extensive quality control;
- Extensive quality control of all deliveries due to “turn-key” approach.
All activities are performed by RPC Radiy’s Installation and Support Department in accordance with the Company QMS and the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, US 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, and ASME NQA-1.