For each project, RPC Radiy develops a work plan, which specifies the schedule for design, development, documentation, procurement, certification, testing, documentation and equipment supply, the periods for required services and trainings, as well as important intermediate stages.
This work plan should be agreed with Customer or contractor at the project contract development phase and is used to monitor the project implementation. Deviations from the original schedule are documented and justified.
- control, administration and support of design work;
- implementation of quality assurance programs for all areas of activity, including subcontractors' work;
- preparing, updating and management of the upper level of the work plan implementation to achieve compliance with the project deadlines;
- coordination of activities and technical solutions to meet project requirements and deadlines;
- establishing interface between the participants of the project, organization and participation in meetings related to the project implementation;
- transfer of documentation to the Customer;
- obtaining permissions to carry out necessary work and testing in accordance with current plant procedures;
- periodic reporting to the Customer about the quality, cost, schedule and safety issues;
- technical support during the warranty period and the elimination of deviations in accordance with the warranty terms stated in the contract.