On April 16, 2021, RPC Radiy successfully completed factory acceptance testing for the equipment included in the Fire Alarm System ( FAS 1) for Power Unit 2 and Special Premise (SP-1) of Rivne NPP.
The Fire Alarm System set is designed and manufactured by RPC Radiy to provide continuous around-the-clock work during the operational life cycle. The average service life of this type of equipment is not less than 30 years.
After factory testing completion the acceptance commission made the following conclusions:
1. The equipment technical documentation is updated and valid;
2. The developed equipment meets technical requirements;
3. Main technical parameters correspond to the designed values;
4. Completeness of supplying equipment included in the fire alarm system meets all documentation requirements;
5. The tested equipment is suitable for use according to the designated purpose and can be delivered to the customer.