NPP Equipment Modernization Program:
Electric Distribution Cabinets
Electric Distribution Cabinets (EDCs) are developed for the replacement of obsolete RTZO type distribution devices used at nuclear power plants. Electric Distribution Cabinets are used to implement low-voltage distribution devices and motor control devices of 0.4 kV.
Equipment seismic category - I according to PNEG-5-006.
Interference immunity design category – IV according to SOU NAEK 029:2012.
Electric Distribution Cabinets perform the following functions:
- receipt of three-phase power supply voltage;
- receipt/transfer of control commands via the hardware interface using optical communication lines;
- actuator control;
- actuator protection against overloads and short circuit currents;
- power supply control;
- generalized failure signal generation;
- acquisition and transfer of diagnostic data to the diagnostics system.
Between 2006 and 2020, over 3000 Electric Distribution Cabinets of different types were designed, manufactured, supplied, installed, and commissioned for nuclear power plants in Ukraine and the EU:
- Kozloduy (Bulgaria)